Do you know, you can also check your daily YouTube earning, directly from your Adsense dashboard. With this mehtod you to see useful information like cpc, cpm and total clicks etc, these are not shown in YouTube earning reports.
Earnings information in AdSense reports
You can find finalized YouTube earnings within your AdSense account. Finalized YouTube earnings for the previous month are added to your AdSense account balance between the 10th and 14th of the month and paid out that month if your total balance has reached the payment threshold.
To see your YouTube finalized earnings in your AdSense account:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Select Payments on the left sidebar.
- Look for “Earnings – YouTube” in each month to see your YouTube earnings for that month. This will include YouTube AdSense earnings (formerly listed as “AdSense for Content host”).
However most of us, overlook this feature as it’s somewhat hidden deep in Adsense setting.
How to Check your YouTube Earnings in Adsense
Apparently, I am late to the party, this feature has been there from years. To find details of your YouTube earning-
1. Sign in to you Adsense account
2. Select ‘Performance reports’ from the top menu
3. Select Products from left-hand sidebar
4. In the middle of the page, you will see ‘Hosted Adsense for content’, click on that
Here you will find, details like clicks, cpc, cpm for your YouTube videos, this will help you to evaluate your YouTube channel better.
If you have to switch to new Adsense dashboard, then above screenshot will not work for you. To see your YouTube earning (or any other useful report like earning from different Ad size, channels etc) go to performance report > Reports > under ‘report type’ dropdown list select hosted clients.